Hey reader, in this post you will see the strategy, mark-sheet, booklist and all you need to know about the UPSC CSE 2018 All India Rank 3 Junaid Ahmad.
Junaid Ahmad’s Background
Junaid Khan hails from Bijnaur district of UP. He is an engineer. This was his 5th attempt and before that in last attempt he got 352 rank and selection in Indian Revenue Service.
View this post on Instagram
Junaid Ahmad of Uttar Pradesh secured the third rank in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examination, results of which were declared on Friday. A resident of Nagina, Bijnor, Junaid said hard work and perseverance ultimately paid off. Overwhelmed by his success, Junaid said, “More than achievement, it is a responsibility, which I have to fulfil. I hope to do it with utmost integrity.” “It took me five long years to come this far. I appeared in the UPSC exam for the first time in 2014 and this year it was my fifth attempt. Last year I cracked the exam with rank 352 and made it as revenue officer. I decided to go for one more attempt to become an IAS officer. The previous experiences helped me a lot,” said this 27-year-old. “To be a third rank holder means a lot for any candidate. I was unable to digest my good luck. It is still sinking in,” said Junaid who is presently undergoing training in Faridabad as custom officer. . . #upsc #ias #ips #ssc #currentaffairs #gk #india #generalknowledge #ssccgl #news #study #ifs #motivation #knowledge #cgl #cds #banking #rrb #irs #civilservices #railway #ibps #education #mppsc #pcs #upscmotivation #bankpo #explained #toppers
Junaid Ahmad Strategy
He said he thought about civil services in his graduation period. After graduation he started preparing for UPSC. Also his initial failures did not deter him and made him strong and prepared for the next attempts. He did not gave up and finished 352 in last years UPSC CSE and fininshed in top 3 in this years exam.
- HARD WORK
- MANAGEMENT OF FAILURE
Books Recommended by Junaid Ahmad
- He emphasised on NCERT and daily newspaper reading.
- Also, he relied heavily on internet and advocated positive use of internet.
- Furthermore, he said I relied on standard books recommended by seniors
Mark Sheet of Junaid Ahmad
- In Essay he scored 132 out of total 250 marks
- In General Studies Paper I he got 108 marks out of 250
- GS Paper II he got 110 out of 250
- 111 in GSIII and GSIV
Some Facts About Junaid Ahmad
- He is 27 years old and 2018 was his fifth attempt.
- Geography was his optional subject and he scored 321 out of 350 in this subject.
- He studied Electronics Engineering from AMU.
- Right now he is under training for Indian Revenue Service at Faridabad center.